Monday 16 January 2012

I Got the Part!

Just got a phone call from my agency and I booked the part of "Claire" in "Queen Marie" the musical!  It's a 9 month contract (my longest one yet!) and I will be rehearsing/performing this summer at the 4th Line Theatre in Millbrook.  Something really is in the air :)

With my adrenaline a pumping and happy thoughts abound, I went to a Moksha Yoga class and on my way home made the decision to do a fitness challenge.  Will I regret this decision? Probably at some point, but not in the long run.  It started today with Monday Moksha and I will continue to exercise every day until Sarah's Wedding on Feb 11th.  That's 26 days of fitness.  No excuses!  I'm going to do my best to try some new classes too and change things up a bit so I don't get bored.  Might even bust out my cross country skis!

I think I will spend the rest of my day off listening to dance music and cleaning the apt, including the dreaded office!  Then I think I'll treat myself to a much needed haircut tomorrow and try to keep myself away from the GIANT leftover cake from the Bridal Shower this weekend.

Take care, and if you need a pick me up - watch this video.  It gets me every time!

xo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment